VENDOR/ARTISTS TABLE CONTRACT FOR THE RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON
SHOW DATE: NOVEMBER 1-2, 2014 - 10-7 SATURDAY AND 10-5 SUNDAY
AT THE RHODE ISLAND CONVENTION CENTER 1 SABIN ST PROVIDENCE, RI
The undersigned applies for space at the above listed show and includes payment with this form or online
THE EXHIBITOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
1. Upon receipt of the Exhibitor’s application the manager shall assign table location and space as per their discretion. Space is assigned on a first come first serve basis by management. Exhibitor shall not have the option to cancel space due to location assigned. Management shall try to accommodate requests if possible at their discretion. Manager reserves the right to refuse any Exhibitor without recourse from said Exhibitor. If Manager refuses a Exhibitor prior to 48 hours before the show the Manager shall return any payments made from said Exhibitor. Neither party shall have rights, obligations of liability with regard to the other. Payments made shall not be returned in the event a Exhibitors cancels or no shows.
In the event where a vendor or artist is asked to leave the show no refund will be given.
2. Setup of tables must be completed BY 8:45 AM AS WE HAVE VIP EARLY BIRD ADMISSIONS
OR 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO DOORS OPENING IF OPENING TIME IS CHANGED
Business is to be conducted until show closing time. Packing up prior to closing time is NOT permitted. Exhibitors shall keep all aisles clear and free from debris. Exhibitors shall not use aisle space to display items. No table shall be shared without prior written consent from the management. Exhibitors shall keep all emergency exits clear. Dealers must keep table space occupied at all times
3. Smoking, consumption of alcohol or drugs and gambling in the convention area is not permitted.
4. Exhibitors shall comply with all local, state and federal laws including but not limited to taxes.
5. If show is cancelled for any reason the shows sole responsibility to exhibitors is to
return any payments paid by them and neither party shall have any further rights, obligations of liability
with regard to the other.
6. Manager reserves the right to impose additional rules as needed. Exhibitor agrees to
abide by any and all rules current or future that may be imposed.
7. RI Comic Con and it’s organizers, agents, officers, employees and venue shall not be held
liable for any damage injuries or loss to property or persons. Exhibitor it’s agents, officers and employees agree to hold harmless Rhode Island Comic Con, Altered Reality Entertainment it’s organizers, agents, officers, employees and venue from any expenses arising from a claim of injury, loss or damage including any and all costs arising from defending the claim including any legal fees.
8. Adult related material, extra tables and chairs not assigned by management, switching, rearranging or sharing tables are not permitted. Types of items must be approved by RICC prior to booking space at the show.
9. Soliciting of vendors, artists, celebrities and fans for other shows is prohibited and will result in removal without refund and possible non admittance to future shows. These forms are owned by RICC and
Altered Reality Entertainment and duplication of these forms is prohibited.
10. All vendors must possess or obtain a weekend RI tax ID permit per the state of RI.State tax ID’s are not valid and you must obtain a temporary RI tax ID for $10.00 . If you have an RI tax ID number it must be present at the show. All RI taxes MUST be paid in full prior to leaving the show under RI law.
2014 VENDOR/ARTIST CONTRACT FOR THE RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON
Printed Name: ___________________________________ Phone: _____________________________
Store: ____________________________________Type of items to be sold: ________________________
Name requested on sign: _______________________________________________
Address: ________________________________City:_____________________ State: _____ Zip: ______
Signature: _____________________________________ Date: _____________
By signing you agree to all above stated rules and info on all pages:
*8' VENDOR TABLE: ___1=$200.00 ____2=$400.00 ___ 3=$580.00 ___ 4=$780.00 ____ 5=$980.00
* ________END CAP 10X12 BOOTH $750.00 ____END CAP BOOTH 20X12 = $1480.00
*_____ SET BACK BOOTH $700.00 _____ DOUBLE SET BACK BOOTH $1400.00
BOOTH SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED
* ___6’ARTISTS TABLE $175.00 ___ 2 ARTIST TABLES $ 340.00 MUST BE SAME ARTIST
ARTIST ALLEY IS RESERVED FOR DRAWING ARTISTS ONLY VENDORS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SPACE EVEN IF YOUR ITEMS ARE HANDCRAFTED
*___ELECTRICITY- CONTACT FOR PRICING * ___ INTERNET- CONTACT FOR PRICING
*ADDITIONAL STAFF PASSES __ X $ 25.00 MAX 4
*RHODE ISLAND TEMPORARY TAX ID $10.00 _____
IF NOT CHECKED MUST PROVIDE RI TAX ID NUMBER HERE # ____________________
*VENDOR TABLES INCLUDE: (1) 8’ TABLE (2) CHAIRS, PIPE AND DRAPE UNLESS AGAINST A WALL OR OUTER AREA,TABLE SIGN, AND (2)WEEKEND VENDOR PASSES ,TRASH BARREL
VENDOR AND ARTIST TABLE SPACE IS APRX 4 FT BEHIND YOUR TABLE
*10 x 10 Booth Includes: (2) 8’ TABLES (3) CHAIRS (4) WEEKEND VENDOR PASSES ,PIPE AND DRAPE,
TABLE AREA SIGN,TRASH BARREL
*ARTIST TABLE INCLUDES: (2) 6’ TABLE (2) CHAIRS REAR PIPE AND DRAPE IF NOT AGAINST A WALL OR OUTER AREA, (2) WEEKEND ARTIST PASSES,TRASH BARREL
ARTIST TABLE SPACE IS APRX 4 FT BEHIND YOUR TABLE
Mail payment and registrion:
RI Comic Con
Attn: Steven Perry
PO Box 51663 New Bedford, MA 02745
OR MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPALTO: VENDORS@RICOMICCON.COM
TOTAL ENCLOSED: $ ________________
PAYMENTS MADE AFTER 09/01/2014 ADD $30.00 AFTER 10/01/2014 ADD $40.00
DID YOU EXHIBIT WITH US IN 2013? YES OR NO
RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON -RI COMIC CON IT'S LOGOS,NAMES AND CONTENT ARE THE PROPERTY OF ALTERED REALITY ENTERTAINMENT
ALL OTHER LOGOS AND PICTURES ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS
EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
RETURN OF THE JEDI
RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
RETURN OF THE EWOK